18.3.06

i'm sorry, ok

There hasn’t been a real real post on this, my so-called Alpha-blog, in a long long while. Only links to posts on my other blogs- my poetry blog, my painting blog, and more recently, my newborn photography blog. And I’m sorry for that. But please do not hold a grudge against me for this uncanny silence. Instead, won’t you go check some pictures from my recent Mussorie trip on Life Meets Lens, my photography blog? And while you are there, please welcome B.C., an old friend you might already know, who has graciously joined me as a co-blogger on Life Meets Lens.

2 comments:

Arun said...

Oh wow! Whenever you have an opening, I'd like to join is as a contributor to the photoblog!

Anonymous said...

mmm...poem...poems...poetry...all i say is i feel...whatever the words become...