28.12.08

let's write


You and I, let's write a little dark-tangy-viscous-pungent something, you and me.
You take the verse, I hold the prose, let's spar like snake and mongoose in the clearing, upon the dried tesu leaves, you and I.
You flutter like fire, dance, an orange blue flame, I thrash wave upon wave of vengeful vitality upon your hypnotic visage, you and I.
You reel and rant and revolve in spiraling circles of rage, I cover you in the calm of cold quiet comatose centuries, till you are me, you and I.

4 comments:

Dhiraj said...

You and me, like the two sides of the coin, different but never separate, you and me.

You are the rainbow and I the gray cloud that cradles you, holds you...you and me.

You be the sun, and I be the earth. You blaze through the skies, and I wait patiently, till you gently come unto me...you and me.

Anoopa Anand said...

Nice.

It's been a long time, sir, hope you are well.
The awfulness has passed, I'm losing the cast in a couple of days. All will be well. :)

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I hurry up on job. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.

Anonymous said...

Very good question