My photo

Writer, Father. Entrepreneur. Bum. Atheist. Recluse. Garhwali. Foodie. Downloader. Drifter. In no particular order.

28.12.08

let's write


You and I, let's write a little dark-tangy-viscous-pungent something, you and me.
You take the verse, I hold the prose, let's spar like snake and mongoose in the clearing, upon the dried tesu leaves, you and I.
You flutter like fire, dance, an orange blue flame, I thrash wave upon wave of vengeful vitality upon your hypnotic visage, you and I.
You reel and rant and revolve in spiraling circles of rage, I cover you in the calm of cold quiet comatose centuries, till you are me, you and I.

5 comments:

Dhiraj said...

You and me, like the two sides of the coin, different but never separate, you and me.

You are the rainbow and I the gray cloud that cradles you, holds you...you and me.

You be the sun, and I be the earth. You blaze through the skies, and I wait patiently, till you gently come unto me...you and me.

Anoopa Anand said...

Nice.

It's been a long time, sir, hope you are well.
The awfulness has passed, I'm losing the cast in a couple of days. All will be well. :)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I hurry up on job. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.

Anonymous said...

Very good question