My photo

Writer, Father. Entrepreneur. Bum. Atheist. Recluse. Garhwali. Foodie. Downloader. Drifter. In no particular order.

7.8.09

life in a snapshot

Currently reading: 'A Woman of the Iron People' by Eleanor Arnason. It belongs to a genre (that I did not know about) called anthropological science fiction. The story narrates the first account of a space traveller called Lixia (a woman) from near future making contact with a new sentient race on an alien planet. The new race is intelligent, humanoid, furred and somewhat primitive. Lixia studies and narrates the customs and lifestyle of this race through a woman called Nia who's her companion on a journey they have to undertake. I haven't finished yet, so more later.




Currently listening to:
A Heavy Metal band called 'Lamb Of God' that belongs to the New Wave of American Heavy Metal. Their style is Metalcore/Grindcore with elements of progressive metal. The songs are frantic-paced and aggressive, with post-grunge growling vocals that characterise so many new bands. It's a first for me, and I'm enjoying it.



Currently thinking of:
An offsite for my team. Inspired by this visioning exercise that I recetly attended for a client, I think I'm gonna hold something similar for August.

4 comments:

Green said...

Offsite...
where u thinkin of?

i went to this beautiful place recently, its called- Tosh. its ahead of Manikaran. you must google it.

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://onlinemariogames.net

Manish Bhatt said...

@Green: Thanks, I will.
@Susan: Thanks Susan, you are welcome on my blog.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,