My photo

Writer, Father. Entrepreneur. Bum. Atheist. Recluse. Garhwali. Foodie. Downloader. Drifter. In no particular order.

27.8.04

is this early mid life crisis?

People say one invariably mellows down with age. Makes me wonder why I'm suddenly enjoying the music of Slayer, Sepultura and Pantera all of a sudden, and wishing it was even harder? It might be one-of-those mid life crises one keeps hearing about. Although this is a little early for that, but since I'm a smoker, I should be able to burn myself up in smoke by 60 (Humming to myself that ole song by Cheech and Chong- "Up in smoke, that's where all my money goes, In my lungs, And sometimes up my nose, When troubled times begin to bother me, I take a toke, and all my troubles go up in smoke" But that one's for dopers, and I aint one, sigh, wish I was). So there.

Wifey's back from a two day solo trip to Nainital. Seems invigorated. When hubby's a copywriter, one's sure entitled to such breaks. Keeps 'em sane. Bless ma doll.