My photo

Writer, Father. Entrepreneur. Bum. Atheist. Recluse. Garhwali. Foodie. Downloader. Drifter. In no particular order.

25.2.05

we all sing in the yellow submarine

YESSS! Now my 'Poppins' (my shiny yellow Wagon R, erstwhile known as 'Yellow Submarine') has music.

So I inauguarted it with 2 tablespoons of White Stripes (7 nation army couldn't hold me ba-hack) and one portion James Taylor (I've seen fire and I've seen rain... and I have). And now I am all set for the road trip to Hardwar tomorrow, in fact looking forward to it. Tomorrow we (me, myself and er... that's it) go a-singing with heavy meh-tal from Slayer (Bleed your death upon me, let yer bloodline feed my youth) blaring full blast n then some folk melodieses (Bye bye Mister 'merican pie, drove ma chevvy to the levee, but the levee was dryyyy) to wash it down.