My photo

Writer, Father. Entrepreneur. Bum. Atheist. Recluse. Garhwali. Foodie. Downloader. Drifter. In no particular order.

16.5.05

set adrift

A wandering rhyme:

Everytime I step down in the spotlight
Would you be my bag o' tricks
Everytime I fall and shatter to pieces
Would you be my personal Quick-fix


A song for Himani:

Jaana suno hum tum pe marte hain...


A song line stuck in my head:

Help me I plea, I don’t understand
Your ways and your means, you smashing young man
(From a song with the same name, By Collective Soul)

3 comments:

shobz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shobz said...

saw 'TM?' on my post only now. kinda guessed one day it might just leave you wondering why you never ended up finding out what it really meant. what i was amazed about was the fact that most of them people did figure out what it was. well that only leaves me to believe that they are all a part of it somewhere. m for matrimony. i leave it to you to fig out what t stands for. its not rocket science anymore.
n yup, i am getting geared up to walk down the aisle soonish
cheers,

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,