8.8.12

mother of god

I think I'm in love. And before my wife brings out her boxing gloves, I should substantiate that it's platonic. Well, mostly.














After a long time, I feel like putting up a poster on my bedroom wall, that of Mary Kom. And I'm not even big on sports. Lord knows, being a mother of two deserves an international medal all by itself. On top of that, imagine dominating the World Boxing Championship for almost a decade, which includes taking a two year break to have twins and then going back to win it all over again. The cherry on the top is making your way, nay, storming your way to the semi-finals of Olympics. And giving it your best till the last minute.

No wonder, when it comes to being in love with her, I have tough competition at the moment.









\
Read on

No comments: